SIA Gastro Adazi
Unified registration number 40203202192
Legal address: Zīļu Street 4, Adazi, LV-2164
Who we are
Limited Liability Company “Gastro Ādaži” is a commercial company registered in the Republic of Latvia engaged in providing catering services.
What is personal data and how we process it
According to General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter – the Regulation) personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). Personal data include any information that directly or indirectly identifies a person, such as their name, surname, personal identification number, address or actual location, physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics identity factors and other similar information which characterizes the person concerned and enables him or her to be identified, directly or indirectly.
With respect to your personal data, we are a data controller who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
It is our intention to provide you with the maximum information regarding our handling of this Personal Data so that when you submit your Personal Data to us you will know how it will be used.
Purpose of processing of personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
Provision of services and sale of goods. For this purpose, we collect personal data to identify, prepare and conclude a client; fulfill its obligations under the contract; promoting and distributing your services; improving customer service; billing administration, including debt recovery and recovery, customer claims handling and settlement.
Business planning and analytics. For this purpose, we collect personal data to plan and record our business, to analyze the quality and results of our operations; conducting market and public opinion polls; conduct customer surveys and satisfaction measurements.
Video surveillance. Video surveillance is performed to ensure the security and surveillance of our premises and territory, and to protect the property and health of us and our customers. Video surveillance records are kept for a maximum of 30 days. After the expiration of this period, we will delete these records unless the CCTV recordings have been previously requested by the competent state or municipal authorities or criminal offenses have been detected. In this case, the length of time the video is stored is determined as needed.
Other cases. We process personal data in specific, unspecified cases, informing the customer of the purpose of the processing prior to obtaining the data, and in exceptional cases to protect the vital interests of the data subject or third party.
Requests. Upon request, we provide information to public authorities and investigators in the cases and to the extent required by law.
Legality of the processing of personal data
Gastro Adazi Ltd. shall only process lawful personal data, that is, if at least one of the following grounds is found:
– processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the customer is a party or for the performance of a customer’s request prior to the conclusion of the contract;
– processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of us or of a third party, unless the interests of the client as a data subject or the fundamental rights and freedoms requiring protection of personal data outweigh such interests, especially where the data subject is a child;
– the customer has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
Processing of special categories of personal data
Special categories of personal data include data revealing a person’s race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, and genetic data, biometrics to uniquely identify a natural person, health data, or data relating to a person’s sex or sexuality orientation.
As a data controller, we do not process specific categories of data for our clients. The only exception can only be made if the treatment is necessary to protect the vital interests of the client (for example, a sudden deterioration of the client’s health necessitates a medical emergency and similar emergencies).
Website visits and cookie processing
Further information on cookies can be found at https://garmtech.lv.
The server hosting the website of Gastro Adazi Ltd. logs the requests sent by the visitor of the website (open web addresses, device and browser used, IP address, access time). The following data are used for technical purposes only:
to ensure the proper functioning and security of the website. The legal basis for processing this personal data is the legitimate interest of SIA “Gastro Ādaži”.
We only send commercial communications and other notices and reminders to our clients regarding the services offered by Gastro Adazi Ltd., unless permitted by law, or with the express consent of the client.
Customers have the right to opt-out of receiving notifications and reminders at any time by sending a cancellation notice to klrātgastropub@gmail.com or by sending a written notice to SIA “Gastro Ādaži” to: Zīļu iela 4; Leather. In addition, you can opt out of receiving notifications by email by activating the opt out command in the email you receive.
Recipients of personal data
We use third-party services that help us conduct and administer our business. They are third parties such as credit institutions in connection with settlement; maintainers and administrators of our information technology and databases; cloud service providers; legal, accounting and auditing services; debt collection companies; third parties through whom we send commercial and other communications and information; third parties that conduct customer surveys on our behalf and collect the results of those surveys. On a case-by-case basis, we will only provide the data controller with the amount of your data required for the purpose and purpose. Data are processed only for this purpose and purpose and protected in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation and other applicable laws and regulations. After reaching the goal or completing the task, your data is permanently deleted.
Gastro Adazi Ltd. does not transfer data to third countries.
In addition to the above, we transfer your data to persons required by external law in the manner and to the extent provided by the relevant law (for example, the State Revenue Service, law enforcement agencies, courts, etc.). We may also transfer your data to third parties in cases required by law to protect our legitimate interests (for example, by suing a client in court for debt collection, etc.)
Duration of storage of personal data
We store your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing it. Data shall be retained until:
– the agreement or agreement concluded between us is in force, and as long as one of the parties to the agreement or agreement is able to pursue its legitimate interests (for example, to submit claims and applications, to bring legal proceedings, etc.);
– the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations;
– your consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid, unless there is another legitimate basis for the processing of personal data.
Once the above circumstances cease, your personal data will be permanently deleted.
We know that you provide personal information in good faith and expect that it will be monitored. Therefore, we take the security of your personal data with a great sense of responsibility. We have taken steps to ensure that our systems provide adequate protection of personal data. We use various technologies and procedures to ensure the security of personal data storage to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please evaluate on a case-by-case basis the risks to the confidentiality of information that you will have to bear if you decide to transfer any personal information to us via the Internet.
The Regulation provides a number of rights that you may exercise at any time by contacting us. We undertake to enable you to exercise this right and to comply with the obligations of the controller or processor under the Regulation and other laws and regulations.
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not your data are being processed and, if so, to access and obtain the following information about your data: purposes of data processing; categories of personal data; the recipients of the personal data; the duration of the retention of personal data or the criteria for determining the retention period.
You have the right to ask us to correct your data if it is inaccurate.
You have the right to request the deletion of your data, and we will comply with this promptly if at least one of the following conditions applies:
– the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– you withdraw your consent to the processing of the data and unless there are other legitimate grounds to do so;
– if the processing of the data is based on the protection of our or a third party’s legitimate interests, there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing;
– you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes;
– where the data have been unlawfully processed;
– to enforce a legal obligation imposed on us by law;
– if your data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data. We will comply promptly with this requirement if at least one of the following circumstances exists:
– if you dispute the accuracy of the data – for a period within which we may verify the accuracy of your data;
– if the processing is unlawful but you object to the deletion of the data and request a restriction on the use of the data instead;
– we do not need your data anymore but need it for you to raise, enforce or defend legal claims;
– You have opposed the processing of your data based on the legitimate interests of us or a third party until it has been verified that our legitimate reasons do not outweigh your legitimate reasons.
You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data based on our or a third party’s legitimate interests, for reasons related to your particular situation. In this case, we will no longer process your data unless we provide compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or to raise, enforce, or defend lawful claims.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, unreasonably, or otherwise violates the requirements of the Regulation or other laws, or if you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us, application or complaint. We will answer any questions you may have and eliminate any errors, if any.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, unreasonably, or otherwise in violation of the requirements of the Regulation or other laws and regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority of your place of residence.
How to contact us
You can contact us:
– in writing, sending correspondence to the registered office of SIA “Gastro Ādaži” at 4 Zīļu Street; Adazi;
– electronically via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
In Adazi on November 26, 2019.